NEMO ENG establishes solar power plant that corresponds to the environment and characteristic of the area based on professional human resource composed of consulting, structure and design team, and construction team.
- Providing Accurate Consulting and Comprehensive Solution
- Providing customized service in all processes regarding composition of SPC, licensing development behavior, connecting systems, and post-management through consulting that corresponds to the customer's needs.
- Quality Competitiveness and Cost Competitiveness
- The best synergy effect is made through best quality and the greatest effect can be created through reasonable price.
- Precise quality and construction management is NEMO ENG's solution to make environment-friendly green energy.
- Grouting Pile Method
- After perforation, Insert post, Cement and water are mixed and cured
② Temporary assembling
③ Milk cement injection
④ Module assembling
⑤ Angle adjustment
|Classification||Grouting Pile||Concrete Basis|
|Pullout Force||4-10 tons||2.5 ton|
|Depositing Specification||Milk-type Cement||Steel Bar Conctrete|
|Cement Usage||Around 40-80kg||Around 2,400kg|
|Process||Perforation > Deposition > Preservation||Manufacture Cast > Distribute Steel Bar > Deposition > Preservation|
|Others||Use Manual Pump Mixer||Factor of causing civil complaints on bringing in ready mixed concrete (RMC) on site|